Terms and Conditions
Welcome to strategictraderpro.com!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the strategictraderpr website, located at https://strategictraderpro.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue using strategictraderpro.com if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions set out on this page.
A cookie is a text file that a web page server places on your hard disk. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or send viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned to you exclusively and only one web server in the domain that issued the cookie can read them.
Unless otherwise stated, strategictraderpr and/or its licensors possess the intellectual property rights of all material at strategictraderpro.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access from strategictraderpro.com for your personal use subject to the restrictions established in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Copy or republish material from strategictraderpro.com
• Sell, rent or sublicense material from strategictraderpro.com
• Replay, duplicate or copy material from strategictraderpro.com
• Redistribute content from strategictraderpro.com
• This agreement will begin the present date.
Parts of this website offer users the opportunity to publish and exchange views and information in certain areas. strategictraderpr does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments prior to their presence on the website. The comments do not reflect the views or opinions of strategictraderpr, its agents and/or affiliates. The comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who publishes. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, strategictraderpr shall not be liable for any comments or liability, damages or expenses caused or incurred as a result of any use or publication or appearance of comments on this website.
strategictraderpr reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove those that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Guarantees and declares that:
• You have the right to post comments on our website and you have all the licenses and consents necessary to do so;
• The comments do not encroach upon any intellectual property right, including, inter alia, the copyright, patents or trademarks of third parties;
• The comments do not contain any defamatory, slanderous, offensive, indecent or otherwise illegal material, which is an invasion of privacy.
• Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present business activities or illegal activities.
Hereby, you grant to strategictraderpr a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in each and every form, format, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations can link to our website without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors can link to our website in the same way as they do hyperlinks to the websites of other companies listed;
• and accredited companies throughout the system, except that they request non-profit organizations, charity shopping centers and charity fundraising groups that cannot make hyperlinks to our website.
These organizations may link to our homepage, publications or other site information provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the binding party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits into the binding site context.
We can consider and approve other requests for links from the following types of organizations:
• information sources for consumers and/or commonly known companies;
• community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• online directory distributors;
• accounting, law and consulting firms; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve the liaison requests of these organizations if: (a) the link would not make us unfavorably see ourselves or our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of strategictraderpr; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our homepage whenever the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the binding party and its products or services; and (c) fits into the binding site context.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 and you are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to strategictraderpr. It includes your name, your organization's name, the contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of the URLs from which you intend to link to our website and a list of the URLs of our site that you would like to access. Wait 2-3 weeks to receive a response.
Approved organizations can make hyperlinks to our website as follows:
• By using our corporate name; or by
• using the uniform resource locator to which you are linking; or
• Using any other description of our website to which you are bound to make sense within the context and format of the content on the binding site.
Use of the strategictraderpr logo or other graphic material will not be permitted to link without a trademark license agreement.
Responsibility for the content:
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect us and defend us against all claims on your website. No link (s) should appear on any website that may be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates or defends the infringement or other violation of the rights of third parties.
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular links to our website. You will immediately remove all links to our website when requested. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and their policy of links at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound and follow these terms and conditions of engagement.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any links on our site that are offensive for any reason, you can contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not required to do so or respond directly.
We do not make sure that the information on this website is correct. We do not guarantee their integrity or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the site is kept up to date.
Exemption from liability:
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer:
• limit or exclude our liability or yours for death or personal injury;
• limit or exclude our liability or yours for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our responsibilities or yours in any manner that is not permitted by applicable law; or
• exclude any of our responsibilities or yours that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the foregoing paragraph; and (b) shall govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising out of the contract, in tort and for non-compliance with the statutory obligation.
Whenever the website and information and services on the site are provided for free, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.